HOW IS MOLD GENERATED?
Air duct cleaning is not something that a lot of homeowners think about often.
We clean all the other portions of our homes, but what about the air that we are breathing? When was the last time that your air ducts have been thoroughly cleaned out by a team of trained professionals?
Think about it, imagine holding a handful of dust or something similar to a fine powder and then stand in front of a fan. What would happen to what’s in your hand? It will spread throughout the room and get kicked into the air.
Your air ducts collect hair, dust, grime, and other particles and push them into the air you’re breathing once you turn on the AC or heating of your home. You could be breathing in this same air.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR PROFESSIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICES
INDOOR AIR QUALITY IMPROVEMENTS
- Reduces Allergens – Is there anyone in your home that is allergic or anything at all? Are there any seasonal allergy sufferers? Making sure your home’s air filter and air ducts are cleaned out frequently is a huge must. Think about all the potential airborne irritants that they could be breathing in. Airbourne items such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and mold are flowing through your air ducts. They then stick within the ducts and pass through your home when something knocks the debris next.
- Breath Easier – Usually what prompts someone to think about getting their air ducts cleaned out is having a constant cough, constant allergies, or having trouble breathing. Removing all the lint, dander, pollen and so on from your air ducts will allow time for healing. You should notice a significant amount of air quality change after the process. People who are susceptible to respiratory issues should consider this service. Even among people that have never had any real significant respiratory problems, dust and pollutants entering the nose and lungs can trigger sneezing and coughing, as well as sinus and bronchial congestion. Air duct cleaning creates a more comfortable environment and promotes well-being.
- Removes Unpleasant Smells and Odors – There is a distinct scent to the things camping in your air ducts. Pets, household cleaning ages, paint fumes, mold, and for tobacco users, smoke, can all reside within your air ducts. These unpleasant odors are offputting and inconvenient for guests to be breathing in.
- Improves Air Flow Efficiency – Another benefit to having your air ducts services is improving the air flow through your home. Grime can restrict the airflow, putting a strain on your heating or cooling systems. A clear pathway for air to circulate will free up any pushback given to your system. A less stressed out system will also mean it will not have to expend extra energy to push air through your home. Your energy bill should decrease.
POST DISASTER BENEFITS
- Decontamination – Getting your air ducts serviced is also recommended after a natural disaster or massive accident in, around, or near your home. Something like fire, smoke, water, or a mold infestation should be cleaned before turning back on your HVAC after the event. Decontaminating the affected area is essential.
WHY HIRE HYDRADRY
Our Orlando air duct cleaning technicians at Hydradry are prepared to help thoroughly clean your air ducts to enhance your air quality and reduce contaminants. There are other benefits to having your air ducts cleaned, such as extending the life of your HVAC system.
However, one of the main benefits is that you can have peace of mind after disaster restoration, knowing that your air ducts will not redistribute contaminated air.
If you believe that you or your loved ones could benefit from our air duct cleaning services in Orlando, call Hydradry today at (407) 290-0567 or contact us online!