Backed by more than 40 years of experience, we here at Hydradry have been serving Orange County and all of Central Florida by helping customers with all their disaster recovery needs. Our highly trained technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to clear away, restore, rebuild, clean, clean mold, and revitalize a vast number of possessions and structures.
We are known in the Orlando and Tampa area for our restoration experience when it comes to buildings or homes, but we also have the technology and expertise to restore your belongings. We can restore art, media, and much more. Curious about restoration experts can do no a days? We will review which electronics, furnishings, records, art, office equipment, clothing, and documents we can repair.
Contents Restoration Solutions
Electronics / Office Equipment: After disaster strikes, office equipment, hospital technology, and in home electronics are among one of the most common items affected by outdoor elements or inside accidents. Even on the most delicate electronics, we can restore equipment from fire, soot, mold, or water damage.
If you’re a business, facility, hospital, or homeowner, we can provide electronic restoration for even items like:
- Medical equipment
- Research equipment
- Server systems
- Telecommunication equipment
- Manufacturing systems
- Control systems
- Food production equipment
- Satellite control systems
Clothing / Furnishings: Whether the furniture damage is caused by fire, water or even vandalism, our furniture restoration services will restore your property to pre-event condition. We have been trained to use SRF (Soot Removal Film), which is an advanced technique to remove contaminants.
SRF (Soot Removal Film): For the insantce of fire damage, we would implement SRF. We have been trained to use SRF on many surfaces. We lay the substance down until it cures, then carefully remove the substance to remove soot and other debris. Our main focus using SRF is to clean up:
- HVAC – If the fire was inside your home or business and your HVAC is salvageable, we can also remove any soot from your system.
We use ultrasonic cleaning methods to restore any documents. The high-frequency sound waves can reach through all the intricacies of paper to dissolve soot, grease, dust, dirt, or any other contaminating elements. Ultrasonic cleaning will work with almost any type of material, rubber, ceramics, metal, and plastics included.
Thanks to ultrasonic cleaning, we can get into complex and intricate parts thoroughly, we can penetrate small, hidden areas. We submerge items and impact them with millions of bubbles, these bubbles get into all the intricacies of what has been damaged. We can clean objects of all sizes this way too.
Records / Document Restoration:
Our document recovery services also use the new science of restorative drying. Fire, flood, or insect damage, no matter the situation, our goal is to restore your documents, books, videotapes, and any other media. We use microbial removal, document freeze-drying, and specific document drying methods to restore paper, canvas, or other materials.
Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can come from multiple scenarios. The most common being flooding and storm damage, leaking appliances, water heaters, plumbing, overflowing toilets, bathtubs, sinks, flooded basements, tornadoes, thunderstorms, hurricanes, sewage backups, flooding from firefighting efforts and so on. No matter the scenario, you can call us for help! The ways we can assist with this are:
- Drying and Dehumidification / Structural Drying: Excessive moisture can create mold and odor development indoors if left untreated. We will remove moisture with our dehumidification equipment. The main goal is to remove any moisture within walls, cavities, places you can’t even see.
- Removal of Standing Water: Removing puddles and areas of water. This will prevent further damage and odor growth.
- Odor Neutralization: We terminate any smells or odors generated from the disaster or accident. If it’s from the odor of mold or leftover damages from fire, we can neutralize it.
- Disaster Water Damage Repair: When your property has gone through any type of water-related disaster, it is natural to feel a sense of panic. However, instead of dealing with many different contractors to handle the various parts of the damage recovery process, let Hydradry handle it all.
Why Choose Hydradry?
From your personal possessions to your home or office, we are only a phone call away to restore your belongings. You can count on us to come through for you when catastrophe strikes! Our emergency response team is on standby 24/7 to answer calls. Expect us to get back to you within the hour when you request a service. Our priority is delivering a level of workmanship and care no less than the best. Your 100% satisfaction is our guarantee!
Call Hydradry at (407) 290-0567 or contact us online to schedule a restoration service in Orlando!